

Here are Jenn and Sophie--Jenn was in charge of the cranberries and they looked like they were awesome, even if she had to cook them in a skillet because all the pots were gone! The other photo is what happens to the oven when you cook sweet potatoes--I think they are still trying to clean it days later!
I was put in charge of the apple pies, which is crazy because I don't know the first thing about making apple pies except that my mom uses this cool apple peeler/corer contraption which we didn't have. So Reese and I peeled all the apples with knives and vegetable peelers and he sliced them all--I think it took a little longer than mom's pies seemed to! But everyone said they turned out awesome, so that is good to hear! Here is Reese, George and I on Wednesday night.
And here is Reese on Thursday morning demonstrating his amazing apple-peeling skills, I was quite impressed--he tried teaching me to do that and I didn't seem to have quite the same talent that he did :)
wait are you not suposed to cook cranberries in a skillet???
ReplyDelete