One of the things that I had been praying for most of last year was a small group of women that would form a covenant group--a group of women that would be intentional with one another, would meet regularly, pray together, share stories, and be authentic with each other. I had two amazing friends last year (well they're still my friends this year!) who would do that, but I really wanted an intentional group, but wasn't really sure how to go about forming that. In September God finally started moving people into place and our covenant group formed. Thursday mornings have turned into the time of the week that I look forward to the most, as we gather in one of our apartments, share breakfast, share our weeks, and pray for one another. It's become a place where masks can come off as soon as we walk into the room and where we can be real--we can be crabby, frustrated, upset, joyful or stressed and we know that we are in a safe space. Here are the five women who have been an unbelievable gift to me this year!

Lisa, Rebecca, Christina, Jenn and I
No comments:
Post a Comment