The gift basket they gave me, full of all of my favorite things :)
Tea and dessert at the Huntington Gardens (they also made me wear the tiara headband and carry a wand all day...)
The four of us
Sophie taking pictures of the koi pond
Becca and Sophie
things were a little chaotic as they tried to decide how to pose!
Check out the attitude!
there was an incredible bonsai garden
Immitating the statue
Posing for our engagement photo...

The mai tais Sophie made

Becca, Christina, and Pocket
Our incredible kitchen crew--they did a WONDERFUL job making a delicious meal! 


Seriously, who doesn't love cheesecake?!
The books I was given, I haven't read any of them so I am very excited to get started! Sad that I started classes yesterday!
That sounds like fun! I'm glad your friends are taking good care of you! =)
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen some of those pictures - very fun! And a fun day - it was great to be able to celebrate with you!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday again!!!
ReplyDelete