Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Happy Thanksgiving!

I know I posted my "I'm Thankful For..." list already, but here are some photos from our day. We decided to try the potluck Thanksgiving dinner with the Presby group again and I have to say I think this year went MUCH smoother! No one stayed up all night, the oven wasn't destroyed, and we didn't have countertops FULL of left overs! Sophie was housesitting in San Marino for a gracious family that allowed us to invade for the day.
So this was my first Thanksgiving in Southern Cal. I was around on Wed. last year to help with the cooking but then I left Thursday morning to go to Colorado to see family, so this was my first Thanksgiving with weather in the low 70s...there just seems to be something wrong with this picture!

Sophie and I trying not to get TOO wet! (hey it was warm, but it wasn't THAT warm!)

Denise & Pocket salting the turkey the night before

Attempting to save the juice for the gravy Sophie and the herd of dogs she was watching for the week...
Tina and Maria making gravy Tim and Lassie...ok the dog's name wasn't really Lassie....

The group shot Tina, Rebecca and Pocket Making sure Kernie got fed too.... Awww...we like each other!

1 comment:

  1. 1. You have been quite busy today posting--I've loved reading your posts.
    2. That's the best picture we've taken of the two of us in a long, long time. Yay!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete