The Hollywood Bowl is set in this huge cavern between hills and is a massive ampitheater

That's the Griffith Observatory way off on the hill there, a beautiful view from the Bowl
Once the sun went down
Jenn and Becca on the bus on the way to the Bowl
you can bring picnics into the bowl and alcohol, so jenn had put wine in her nalgene...which some of us thought was a little gross, but oh well.....
Chuck and I
On Sunday night we had a birthday BBQ for Dave whose birthday is tomorrow. For graduation he had given Jenn a copy of his family's cookbook--all their favorite recipes. Jenn had to laugh because the main ingredients in the recipes are mayonaise, cream cheese, and sour cream (he's from the south...so is Jenn, they have bonded over food favorites!). So for Dave's birthday Jenn gave him his 3 favorite ingredients: so here's Dave and Jenn with his gift of mayonaise, sour cream and cream cheese...the two of them have strange food tastes!
Tera made homemade BBQ sauce
I think Tera, Megan and Jenn are loving their corn on the cobb
Tera is loving her ribs
so is Jenn!
It was a beautiful night, spent with wonderful friends getting to celebrate Dave :)
Once the sun went down
Jenn and Becca on the bus on the way to the Bowl
you can bring picnics into the bowl and alcohol, so jenn had put wine in her nalgene...which some of us thought was a little gross, but oh well.....
Chuck and I
On Sunday night we had a birthday BBQ for Dave whose birthday is tomorrow. For graduation he had given Jenn a copy of his family's cookbook--all their favorite recipes. Jenn had to laugh because the main ingredients in the recipes are mayonaise, cream cheese, and sour cream (he's from the south...so is Jenn, they have bonded over food favorites!). So for Dave's birthday Jenn gave him his 3 favorite ingredients: so here's Dave and Jenn with his gift of mayonaise, sour cream and cream cheese...the two of them have strange food tastes!
Tera made homemade BBQ sauce
I think Tera, Megan and Jenn are loving their corn on the cobb
Tera is loving her ribs
so is Jenn!
It was a beautiful night, spent with wonderful friends getting to celebrate Dave :)
Ok, so I'm from the South too (way more South than Jenn by the way) and my three favorite foods are definitely not those weird white creamy substances. Actually, I would have to say that's kinda gross...But I'm glad Jenn and Dave have each other and can bond over artery clogging foods
ReplyDelete