Sunday, September 14, 2008

A few more recent photos

I had a few free minutes tonight so I thought I'd post a few photos from the last couple weeks that had not been posted yet.  Chuck and I are in Minneapolis right now, just until tomorrow.  We came in on Friday for the weekend so that I could go wedding dress/bridesmaid dress shopping with my mom and my little sister, Megan, who also flew in for the weekend.  It was a VERY successful weekend!  I found my dress and everything to go with it with the exception of shoes (I know what I want, I'm just going to get them in LA), and we found bridesmaids dresses too, so it feels good to have those two things done.  My dress should be here in December so I can get it fitted then, I LOVE it, I can't wait to show it off!  But, no pictures are going on here because a certain someone is NOT allowed to see it :)  (Email me if you want pictures before March!)  We also got to go see the ceremony and reception locations today and start visualizing what they will look like.  We're getting so excited!  Here are a few more photos from when Chuck's parents were in town--they sent us a CD of photos last week and I thought I'd share a few of them with you.  
At the Reagan Library overlooking Simi Valley
Soaking wet coming off of Jurassic Park at Universal Studios--it was fabulous though!

The beautiful bouquet of flowers his parents sent me back in August when I was taking ordination exams, I realized I never posted these!
Watching the surfers in Malibu
At Universal Stuidos

1 comment:

  1. That Jurassic Park ride looks FUN! Especially on hot days like we're having now!

    Congrats on the successful wedding shopping weekend!

    ReplyDelete