Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Wine and Chocolate Night to me!

Last Saturday I got to celebrate my 28th birthday with a fabulous gathering! Becca graciously hosted my party at her place and about 25 people gathered for chocolate fondue and wine--YUM! It was a fun mix of friends from both Fuller and from the Glendale Pres youth staff, and I was so excited everyone was able to make it! Here are a few photos...And no, we did not drink all the wine in the picture to the left--but I thought it was funny that Sophie caught me standing in front of all these wine bottles! (We'd asked everyone to bring a bottle of wine to contribute to the party, and then I got to bring them all home, which was very fun, we have a lot of wine we can taste now and they were all different which is great!)

Jenn's boyfriend Josh is an incredible artist, photographer and all around amazing guy :) At an open house the previous weekend to celebrate Jenn's time at her church he snapped this shot of Becca, Jenn and I. Then he played around with the coloring on photoshop and printed one out for me as a birthday gift. I love it, excellent work Josh!
Sophie was in town from Texas with her roommate visiting for the weekend, so she was able to come! Dave and Alan look pretty excited to see her!
Tera and ChristinaMy phenomenal small group, minus Megan who was out of town.Fondue--yum!Jenn, Sophie, Becca and IBecca and JoshFirst birthday as a married woman!Sophie and I

1 comment: