Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Menu Planning Monday!

Okay I know, it's Tuesday, not Monday...

We were talking in my MOPS group this morning about dinner time and cooking and meal planning, and I mentioned I really enjoy menu planning and making grocery lists and organizing those kinds of things (yes, I'm a nerd).  So I offered to put together a weekly menu with recipes and a grocery list and share that with my table mates.  Clicking on each meal title will take you to that recipe on my recipe blog and clicking here will take you to a Google doc with the grocery list of everything you will need to make these 5 meals (we use leftovers for lunch a lot so I tend to not have a ton of left overs for dinners, so I cook about 5 nights a week, but most of these meals should make plenty so you would not have to actually make all 5 in one week!)

So, here's a menu for a week--feel free to try any or all of these dishes, these are some of our family's favorites & I tried to include a variety--a pasta dish, a soup, a chicken dish, a Mexican food dish, etc.  Happy eating!

Monday:  Chili Cheese Cornbread & salad
Tuesday:  Wendy's Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Wednesday:  Leftovers
Thursday: Pesto Chicken Pasta and Salad
Friday: Megan's Easy Corn Chowder, dinner rolls, salad
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Ranch chicken and Jean's twice baked potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment