This weekend my parents came in to town to escape the negative temperatures of Minneapolis, and it was wonderful to have them here! They got to meet Chuck for the first time (and promptly declared they liked him a lot!), hang out with my girl friends again, and see a bit more of Southern California. Saturday Chuck and I went with them to Disneyland, which was the first time they had been there since I was 9 years old, which was very fun and was an absolutely gorgeous day as well. We didn't take very many pictures from Disneyland, and they aren't the world's greatest pictures, but I thought I'd post a couple anyways.
Our first stop, lunch time!

Exploring Tarzan's tree house
My dad and I in the treehouse
Our train got stuck on Thundermountain Railroad, and we eventually had to actually climb out and walk back out of the ride when they shut it down, so here are Chuck and I waiting for them to tell us what to do.
Mom and Dad waiting on Thundermountain Railroad
I can't believe that your parents hadn't been to disneyland since you were 9! How fun! I wish I could go to disneyland...I'm still trying to talk Josh into it (and I'm not brave enough to go by myself!) Happy Valentine's day!
ReplyDeleteWhat sort of California childhood did you have, that your parents hadn't been to Disneyland since YOU were 9?!
ReplyDeleteI love Disneyland! It's so wonderful!!! I'm always kinda scared of getting stuck on Thunder Mtn, because it's always breaking down. But, that would be nothing compared to getting stuck on Space Mountain (pretty much one of my worst fears... at least as far as Disneyland is concerned). I seriously pray every time I get on Space Mountain that it won't stop until I get to the end.