Tuesday, February 5, 2008

let the commercials roll!

Well ok, I actually watched the game this time around--most of it. Apparently everyone at Fuller wanted to see New York win, so I was one of only 2 of us rooting for the Patriots on Sunday, but we still had a great time enjoying food, fellowship and of course commercials! (I think my vote for favorite is still one of the first bud light ones, with the guy who can breathe fire...) Here are some photos from the Presby superbowl party that Pocket so graciously hosted in her apartment:
Alan, Sophie, Ryan and Alethia look ready!Chuck and ISophie and AlethiaRob and Dave--I think they are excited about the GiantsSo I was laying on the couch, minding my own business and Becca came and lay down next to me cuz there was plenty of room. Then, Sophie decided she needed to squash both of us and that led the boys to telling Pocket that she had to join the "fearsome foursome"--and then Chuck jumped on top of all of us. So here's the aftermath...

No comments:

Post a Comment