Time to head to Houston that is! I can't believe it has been almost a year since Sophie & I were there for Cursillo, but we both just received confirmation this week that we are indeed going to be staffing April's Cursillo weekend, which means we will get to be there for a weekend at the beginning of March for training. We are both SO excited about getting to go back, to see our friends there and to learn the new staff positions we have been asked to fill. I know this is kind of a random thing to post, but I was excited & am procrastinating on grading the papers and writing the sermon I am supposed to be doing :)
Also, thanks to all of you who have been praying for mono to go away quickly, because amazingly enough I am almost feeling back to normal. I still get tired easily if I am trying to do TOO much in one day but I have been able to go to all my classes this week, out to dinner with friends, to a movie with Chuck for our Friday night date night, to a meeting this morning, and I am planning on going back to church tomorrow. SO, I am still trying to be careful as everyone has been warning me about relapsing, and especially since I know that I am going to need a LOT of energy for Cursillo in a couple months and want to be healthy for that, but I am very excited to be feeling stronger each day. So thank you for your prayers my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment