Bethie hamming it up with Kelli--apparently she is addicted to this lime green Minnie Mouse dress and wants to wear it every day much to Jean's dismay (lime green is not so much Jean's favorite color!)
Bethie is just like me when I was her age, she HATES being dirty, sticky or messy--so this picture of her covered with chili is very rare!
Precious baby Catherine Emily! (she is apparently one of the most mellow and easy going babies ever)
Jean and her sister Gail had babies within 3 weeks of eachother (Gail's baby girl Kori is on the left, Jean's baby Catie is on the right). This is Jean and Gail's grandma--something tells me she is just about the happiest great-grandma in the world in this photo!
Three cousins-baby Kori, Catie and Bethie
Bethie practicing for her future in the WNBA
Bethie's favorite outfit--the purple cow girl boots and the lime green dress
Babies are ready to go! Bethie has her own baby and her own baby carrier just like mommy
Comforting a fussy baby Catie--Bethie runs over every time Cate fusses to say "I know baby Cate, I know...."
A friend of mine has a two year old and a 6 week old. Whenever the baby cries, his big sister says, "Be patient Benny!"
ReplyDeleteI love the cute pics of Jean's girls. I'm glad you post them (Jean should really start a blog though.....) :)