It's finals week. I have a systematic theology final tomorrow morning and then a 20 page research paper to write on a theology of suicide---it's not looking like the world's most exciting week that is for sure! But, on Saturday we did take a break and went to see Pirates 3, which I have to say, I enjoyed a lot more than the 2nd one...and this time we took our own little pirate with us! He was a very brave monkey during the fighting scenes---we took his eye patch off during the movie so he could see out of both eyes :o)
Pocket and Becca came too, they just opted not to pose with Orlando.

just wanted to clarify--i will gladly pose with orlando anytime :) but this was a special kernie kodak moment and he needed the all star photography help of becca and i. didn't want orlando to think we don't like him!
ReplyDeleteTheology of suicide?! How interesting!
ReplyDelete