Our two graduating students--Ginger and Sophie--congratulations you two!
Lisa and Denise looking like they are trying to warm up--it did get a bit chilly when the sun went down!
Ryan and Alethia
Sophie and Alethia digging for the best jelly bellies--this was quite an entertaining aspect of the evening as apparently there are about 40 flavors in the bucket and not all are desirable :o)
Ron (just returned from Africa this week, hence the new outfit...), Ryan, Alethia, and Sophie who is a little wary of Ron's antics--rightly so, rumor has it he has managed to dump entire shovels-full of snow down her back when she was not looking, she's learned not to let him out of her sight!
Sophie is back at the jelly bellies (now a few hours later), and Chris and Lisa have joined in the hunt for the perfect flavors!
Alethia and I, a dear and wonderful friend who I will miss greatly this summer! (She and Ryan leave next week for Lebanon until August...)
Ryan, Alethia and I...Ryan decided to use Alethia's scarf as a prop...apparently, before deciding to model it himself. 

Our team: (back row) Denise, Bob, Alan, Dave, Ryan, Ron (front row): Lisa, Sophie, Sarah, Ginger, Marge
Lisa and Denise looking like they are trying to warm up--it did get a bit chilly when the sun went down!
Ryan and Alethia
Sophie and Alethia digging for the best jelly bellies--this was quite an entertaining aspect of the evening as apparently there are about 40 flavors in the bucket and not all are desirable :o)
Ron (just returned from Africa this week, hence the new outfit...), Ryan, Alethia, and Sophie who is a little wary of Ron's antics--rightly so, rumor has it he has managed to dump entire shovels-full of snow down her back when she was not looking, she's learned not to let him out of her sight!
Sophie is back at the jelly bellies (now a few hours later), and Chris and Lisa have joined in the hunt for the perfect flavors!
Alethia and I, a dear and wonderful friend who I will miss greatly this summer! (She and Ryan leave next week for Lebanon until August...)
Ryan, Alethia and I...Ryan decided to use Alethia's scarf as a prop...apparently, before deciding to model it himself. 

Our team: (back row) Denise, Bob, Alan, Dave, Ryan, Ron (front row): Lisa, Sophie, Sarah, Ginger, Marge
I'm glad there is at least a picture or two of me that doesn't involve me eating jelly bellies - though that is what I did for a good part of the evening....
ReplyDelete