
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I am particularly grateful that Valentines Day falls on a Monday this year, since Monday is my husband's main day off each week. Which means we slept in (I think he's still asleep, which he needed so badly!), we get to go out to a fancy Valentines lunch (we have class tonight), and then he's going to come with me to Chap's class tonight. So I'm not cooking today (we have left overs from this weekend to eat tonight), but here's what is on schedule for the rest of the week!
Tuesday: a family from church is having us over--another night of not having to cook!
Wednesday: Crock Pot Bean and Vegetable Burritos (we had these last week and they were delicious, and I have more tortillas to use up, so we're going to have them again. If anyone is looking for a vegetarian meal that is hearty enough to trick a meat-loving man, this would work!)
Thursday: Stuffed Pasta Shells
Friday: Left overs
Saturday: Baked Salmon made with a salmon rub we were given by a family from church
Sunday: Left Overs
Wednesday: Crock Pot Bean and Vegetable Burritos (we had these last week and they were delicious, and I have more tortillas to use up, so we're going to have them again. If anyone is looking for a vegetarian meal that is hearty enough to trick a meat-loving man, this would work!)
Thursday: Stuffed Pasta Shells
Friday: Left overs
Saturday: Baked Salmon made with a salmon rub we were given by a family from church
Sunday: Left Overs
No comments:
Post a Comment